In search of the perfect description




















I don't have a perfect word to describe how I have been feeling quite lately. There is dampness, but its not uneasy or uncomfortable. There's been rain and though I usually like the sound of it and the dark clouds it brings especially during the afternoon, I have not been at complete ease. The pleasant weather, the indefinite extension of deadlines, and the discovery of new music have not quite soothed the heart. It has, however, cooled it, but there is a burning desire deep down. Like a volcano that appears to be calm. 

But the most important reason for the uneasiness is the mystery that shrouds the true cause of the burning fire. I have failed to demystify it. I yearn for it reveal itself. It brings up important questions. Will the uneasiness cease once I'm aware of the cause? Would I then realise I was better off now knowing the cause? 

I would not like that. 

Comments